It’s almost February and Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching. Find something romantic to do with your Valentine this month in Norwalk! There’s so many wonderful restaurants and activities near the Curb that you can do one this Valentine’s Day and save the rest to explore throughout the year.
If you are feeling creative, make your way to Muse Paintbar, the #1 Paint and Sip destination in Norwalk. Throughout the month they offer different paintings you and your date can work on. The painting on February 14th is especially romantic, titled “Lover’s Notch.” Check their website for a schedule. They offer a nice variety of tasty bites you can share with your date as well as over 20 beers & wines to try.
For a little adventure, try the Panic Room Escape Room in Norwalk, it’s the first and only escape room experience in your area. Accept the challenge and see how you and your date work together solving this fun, exciting activity. Panic Room takes the escape room experience and adds a twist. Romance doesn’t have to be just candlelight and roses, Panic Room combines elements of team-building, brain busting, and psychological training; blended with an incredible plot that will leave you fully immersed in the experience! For a twist on your typical date night, check out Panic Room.
Sharing a delicious meal and glass of vino with your special someone is the classic way to spend Valentine’s Day. Thankfully the Curb is surrounded by some amazing and romantic restaurants.
• Take a quick stroll with your date to Oak and Almond, which is around the corner from The Curb. This neighborhood favorite is perfect for a special date. Their philosophy is to provide delicious handcrafted food, created with well sourced seasonal ingredients with a focus on hearth & flame, Organic Farm to Table. Not only do they have a warm and inviting atmosphere with an amazing Contemporary American menu, they are also very invested in the Norwalk community.
• Mediterraeneo Norwalk’s food is inspired by Old World flavors, prepared expertly in an environment infused with the colors of Tuscany. Mediterraeneo Norwalk is a great chill place for a special dinner because they like to toe the line between fine dining and casual bistros. People rave about the service and unique menu and wine list. This lovely restaurant proves sophisticated food tastes just as good in a relaxed atmosphere.` Seafood is a specialty at Mediterraeneo, but if you are looking for something else try their wood-fired pizzas or pastas.
• Osteria Romana is another place for a romantic dinner. Have a Lady & the Tramp moment this Valentine’s Day over a nice plate of pasta here. Italian brothers brings you traditional recipes from Rome. Enjoy homemade pasta, fish, veal, and chicken plates, plus imported Italian wines and unique Italian desserts.
• Match SoNo is one of the state’s most consistent and award-winning restaurants with its global approach to New American cuisine. Match has a loyal clientele that keep coming back. If you’ve never tried it, take your date to this neighborhood favorite and enjoy high quality local ingredients, beautiful presentation and great service along with an award winning wine list. Everything comes together in a vibrant room, full of energy.
• For a bold and beautiful date night, grab a table at Barcelona Wine Bar. Share tapas that are both simple and elegant using the finest seasonal picks from local markets and unusual specialties from Spain and the Mediterranean. Try some exciting wines from their extensive list.
When the warmer weather comes around, there is romance on the beach and parks of Norwalk. But for the chilly month of February, keep the romance alive with the fun activities around the Curb and the wonderful restaurants. Explore Norwalk and all it has to offer for those romantic date nights!